True Listening originated as a call of passion for myself. I created True Listening to serve the community at large by training the natural healers that are in service positions to use and develop their gifts while helping those we serve to grow, heal and truly know their worth.
- NATURAL & INTUITIVE LISTENER
- EXPEREINCED & SKILLED FACILITATOR & COUNSELLOR
- DEEPLY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE PERSON CENTRED APPROACH
- CREATIVE AND ADAPTIVE
After being a counsellor and serving the community for over 20 years, I predominantly use mindfulness based interventions rooted in compassion and kindness but am well versed in many service modalities and counselling styles.
- Skilled in developing therapeutic rapport with highly resistant clients
- Created and led individual and group anger management programs for youth
- Created Fathering and Anger Management Manual
- Successfully completed training and developed a Mindfulness Anger Reduction Group
- Motivational Interviewing
- Person Centred Therapy
- Strength Based Interventions
- Treatment Planning & Referrals
- Crisis Management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Community Engagement
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
I love connecting with everyone I meet and am committed to supporting positive growth and change, both personally and professionally. My goal is to blend softness and strength towards that end.